This my diy Halloween wreath. The supplies I used I purchased from The Dollar Tree. Everything was just a 1 dollar. The following is a list of supplies needed for this particular wreath.
- 3 colors of decomesh. These are 5 yard rolls. One roll each color is needed,orange, black, and purple.
- 1 14 inch wire wreath frame
- 1 roll of spider web tulle for door hanger. You will only use about 20 inches.
- Pipe cleaners (color of your choice)
- 2 glitter bats
- 1 glitter spider
- Glitter berry bush (optional)
Total cost: $9.00
I won’t do a full tutorial. I will give my instructions. I started this wreath using 1 color of mesh on 3 of the 4 rings of the wreath. On the outer ring I used black deco mesh. The middle I used purple and orange on the inner layer. I did this using the standard pouf technique. When I finished I noticed it did not look as full as I wanted. I decided to cut 10 inch strips of the remaining mesh. I used the spiral technique to fill in the wreath. I tied a strip of spider web tulle to hang my wreath.